I finally have new fabric to work with. I just can't keep working with the same fabric for a long time, it bothers me and makes me not want to sew. I also really hate making the same items over and over again and for this reason commissions will be closed.
The items I'm working on at the moment will probably be up for sale in either late July or August because this time I want to add snaps in advance so that shipping doesn't take too long. Yes, I take a while to ship because I don't finish the back of dresses until after they've sold. This isn't working for me anymore though and I know how annoying it is for things to take a long time to ship, so I'm trying to improve.

If you have any questions, you know what to do :)
Thanks for reading this and for viewing my blog.

Peace and love.
Airim