Yes, I painted my nails just for this (lol) and excuse my hairy arms :P 
My sister chose the third winner (she always wants to pick a winner too. Last year she was all "why didn't you let me pick a winner?")
We were talking while picking a winner, that's why we took so long. Oh and I was having a little too much fun with the Migidoll container :D and let's not talk about my obnoxious laughter, aha.
Oh and yes I noticed I put Miss_Flynn back in the container after I watched the video.. aahhaa (we kept laughing about that)

First winner is Mlefever
Second winner is Miss_Flynn
Third winner is Capitan castor

I will message the winners with further instructions.
Thank you so much for entering and love you all! 
(Sorry it took me 2 months to pick a winner. I just couldn't pick winners without having made the dresses) 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!!!
:)