Guys, if you want a dress that has sold you can just contact me and I will make one for you if I still have fabric left. It takes me 1-2 weeks to complete dresses (sometimes days, sometimes a month) You get pictures of the actual item before you send payment.
PLEASE READ THIS: KEEP IN MIND THAT ITEMS MIGHT BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL. ONCE I MAKE AN ITEM I WON'T REMAKE IT FOR ANY SLIGHT DIFFERENCE. If you don't like how different the dress looks from the original you can opt out of the sale.
JACKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO ORDER. YOU CAN ONLY BUY THOSE WHEN THEY ARE IN STOCK.

Message me if you have any questions! :)

Just don't message me about giving me sketches and your ideas because I SUCK at those :P

EspaƱol disponible

Large, cutie or small bust?
When ordering please let me know if your minifee is on the large bust/full bust. Some styles look slightly different on this bust.
Small bust is my preferred bust when sewing, so most dresses will be modeled on this bust


For cutie bust owners, please keep in mind that dresses with darts may look different on your girl (I don't own a cutie bust anymore so I'm not really sure but I would HATE to send someone an item that doesn't look right on their doll)
This only applies to dresses with darts.

Also, if you don't specify a bust size you will receive a dress made for small bust.


If you'd like to see a certain dress on a specific bust please email me! :)

List of people who have requested items: (last updated 06/16)
1...
2...



Please keep in mind that I work on items randomly (I make whatever I feel inspired with first)