I hate how I don't make stuff for SD, they're just so big and heavy when making clothes. But a while ago I offered my friend some dresses or whatever for her SD girl so I can get into that again.
Here's some sketches I made yesterday based on pictures she showed me (I was super bored and this blog needs more text and whatever)


I like the first one because it's girly but simple (I'm horrible at drawing legs, ahaha)

The second one would be a remake of this shirt because my friend said she wanted to see that in SD or something a while ago. But I'm not sure the fabric I have will work for this shirt. I want the fabric where the buttons go and the ruffles to be white so her doll doesn't look too young, I hope it looks right when done. Oh and ignore the hideous skirt that goes with it, ahaha.

Dresses with collars are so cute but so annoying to make. She sent me a link to a long sleeve dress with a collar but I don't want to make one that looks exactly like the picture of the dress she likes so I'm going to make it without sleeves. I just need to find the perfect fabric.


On other news, completely unrelated to sewing. I think I'm getting a MNF Celine, she's soooo cute! I hate waiting though. I'm still waiting for my Supia Hamin to arrive (she was ordered on December 29th! Ugh)
I might also get a Feeple60 but I'm not too sure about that. If I do, it will be either Rona or Miyu.
Oh and I'm selling my MNF Marcia for $410 (she brings a wig and a dress by me). If anyone's interested, you can see her sales thread on DOA. I'm Goodbyeyouhellome on doa. I don't ship dolls outside of the US though.