My cold is finally starting to go away and I'm so happy to finally be able to take pictures of these items. My favorite of the bunch is probably the jacket, it reminds me of this style of jacket.
I'm sad that I only had enough brown fabric to make 2 items but eh, makes the fabric more special, I guess.
Also, I think I'll be selling my items on this blog from now on. The picture limit on doa threads gets annoying. You can order by messaging me on doa (goodbyeyouhellome) or emailing me at airimluvs@yahoo.com. I check my email like every hour so if you're interested in any items you know what to do :)
If you are going to email me, please add "GYHM" in the subject.

Shipping:
Domestic: $2 (first class with tracking)
International: $3.50 (first class)
Registered mail: $17 (you will be refunded if it's less)

On to the items!



                                                             Brown floral dress - $14 SOLD
                                                               Requires hand removal




Pink skirt - $9 SOLD

Brown Floral jacket - $15 SOLD
Requires hand removal



Pink polka dots shirt - $12 SOLD
For large bust mnfs